….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
I put “like what you like so long as you admit it’s problematic” in quotes back there because yes, that’s true, we all like problematic stuff, but with online entertainers there’s such a direct dialog between creator and consumer. That dialog SHOULD be used to discuss these things. Quietly saying to yourself “it’s okay, I admit it’s problematic!” to yourself as you listen to Jontron scream the n word doesn’t do jack, lil buddy
Those aren’t the magic words to get your fave out of jail free. Sometimes you gotta face the ugly truth and be vocal about what Ain’t Right with the internet
think of it: an aromantic magical girl
"love? you talk so much about this "love", you’ve never experienced it! you know it’s not real!" sneers the villain
"that’s not true!" she says in true anime protagonist fashion. "i have the love for my friends, for my family, for the people i’m trying to save! and that’s more than enough to defeat you!"
and then she totally kicks his ass in a shower of glitter and hearts
soulmate AU where you wake up on your 18th birthday with the first words your soulmate will say to you tattooed on your body so you’ll know them when you meet them
admittedly, there are a few bugs in the system
I think its perfect.
social justice warrior cats
godamm fairies can’t even raise a fuckin child what us the world coming to jesus christ this rate shes not even gonna be able to read better teach her all i know, did i mention i h8 children STOP SMILING AT ME I AM EVIL, FEAR ME let me just show u the wonders of the forest real quick.